|1||–Hush||Up To The Mountain||3:06|
|4||–Pernille Rosendahl||Feet On The Ground||4:33|
|5||–Go Go Berlin||Plastic Sky||4:46|
|6||–GinmanBlachmanDahl||Eight Bars On The Way Home||4:56|
|7||–Caroline Henderson||Be Here Now||4:04|
|9||–Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado||I'm Not Givin' In||4:27|
|10||–Operazione||II Core Vi Dono||4:21|
|11||–Jacob Bellens||Beneath A Cloud||5:14|
|12||–Erann DD||Suger Man||4:33|
|13||–Oh Land||Desert Island||5:07|
|14||–Wangel||Time To Eat||4:22|
|15||–Rhino||Summer In The City||4:08|
|16||–Jacob Dinesen||Dancing Devil||4:30|
|none||Various||The DALI CD Vol. 5 (CD, Comp, Dig)||DALI||none||Denmark||2018|
- Engineer – Jakob Groth
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Mixed By – Søren Mikkelsen
The opportunity to facilitate the creation of this album has been an exiting, nerve racking, interesting and, not least educational process, which only have come to fruition with the cooperation and enthusiasm of 17 courageous artists who went into this project with an open mind and desire to take part in our "Great Sound mission"
It's been an inspirational and, indeed, highly enlightening process for us as a loudspeaker manufacturer to interact with the people who create the music that music lovers around the world enjoy and listen to via our loudspeakers.
Therefore, THANK YOU to: Caroline Henderson, Dreamer's Circus, Dúné, Erann DD, GinmanBlachmanDahl, Go Go Berlin, HUSH, Jacob Dinesen, LiveStrings, Oh Land, Operazione, Pernille Rosendahl, Rhino, Thørbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado, Wangel and Zar Paulo, for contributing your music, heart and soul.
Also a big THANK YOU to:
- Anders Fredslund, for believing in the project and for your hard work in connecting us to all these great artists, musicians and engineers. And for being our solid rock throughout the whole process.
- Jakob Groth at Medley Studios, the calmest engineer in the entire recording business, for mixing and producing day in and day out with your great diplomatic skills, while dealing heroically with the challenging task of building bridges and deftly jugging artistic creativity and dynamic loudspeaker sound.
- Søren Mikkelsen at Medley Studios, for keeping this great, vibrant and cozy studio alive - and for stepping in at the mixing desk whenever needed.
- Everyone at Medley Studios for putting up with our "takeover" and for rearranging your other recording commitments to accommodate our deadline. We will miss your great coffee and the wok lunch.
- Björn Engelmann at the cutting room, for caring mastering with respect for the artists' intentions, and for your patience with our - sometimes - alternative approach.
- Anders Geerten at Storyteller, for great flexibility in being our "fly on the wall" while documenting the process through your video camera with an impeccable eye for detail and professionalism.
- Henrik Damm Krogh and Michael Hjort at Nordsø Records for their music enthusiasm and for keeping vinyl production alive in Denmark.
- Barcode: 5703120109756
- Rights Society: n©b
- Pressed By – Nordsø Records – NR 18 12 00 018
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DALI
- Copyright (c) – DALI
- Recorded At – Medley Studio
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
Each album is printed in a limited amount of copies, and the early releases are already considered collector's items. DALI and the music. The demand for DALI's albums has been massive throughout the years, and the discs have achieved status as collectors items, mainly because they tell a good musical story, not just through the words and music, but also by virtue of the nerve and authenticity of the performances, allowing the listener to hear and feel the honest nuances of the artistry. To learn more about DALI and the music, please visit our YouTube channel to view the short docume. Dali is a French-language album released in 1984 by French singer Dalida. This album sees new collaborations with French song writers like Didier Barbelivien, Claude Barzotti, and François Valéry among others. The album also includes a lot of covers of international hits like I Just Called to Say I Love You Pour te dire je t'aime, Against All Odds Toutes ces heures loin de toi, Baby, Come to Me C'etait mon ami and Kalimba de Luna. Listen free to Various Artists The Dali CD, Volume 4 Ain't No Sunshine, Did Trouble Me and more. 15 tracks 97:42. Write a review. Buy VARIOUS ARTISTS CONCEPT ALBUMS & THEMED COMPILATIONS Music from partners. Studio Album, released in 1990. Dali - is Dalit Eizner from the center of Israel. She started to hit the decks in 2001 that's when she got here nickname. Dali released tracks on various compilations and her debut track Colors Band, was remixed by Astrix. Those releases got an overwhelming response that sent Dali 'on the road' to an extensive world tour that started months ago and continues to build up and climax all the time in massive events like 'Psychedelic Academy' BrixtonUK, 'November Rain' Alexandra PalaceUK, Japan's Gathering festival, Mexico's Infected Odyssey, the biggest raves in Brazil and. The DALI demo LP is printed on a heavier and more audiophile 180 gr. black vinyl by Universal Music Group compared to standard releases. This LP is a first for DALI. It follows the sudden revival of the vinyl format, which continues to gain momentum throughout the music industry. The DALI LP is based on our fourth CD compilation in a audiophile-praised series. This compilation contains a mix of household names and less familiar artists in various genres, recorded, mixed and mastered using different methods. Please give it a spin or two on a quality audio system. Preferably on a system you kn. The DALI Album Vol. 5 is launched both as a CD and a LP. It is a unique release, consisting exclusively of new recordings or re-recorded tracks by some of Denmarks best artists, i. recorded versions of music not otherwise available in the marketplace, whether online or Dali. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Встречается в альбомах. Rock Hound: The Heavy Metal Collection, Vol. Various artists. The Rock Room: Dark Metal Days, Vol. Genre: HolidayArtist: VariousDuration: Album. Various artists - rockin' around the christmas tree - 2004 UK 14 track CD album. Genre: Holiday. Various Artists, The Ultimate Non-Stop Christmas Party Album, CD, Very Good. 10 Themed ROYALTY FREE CDs - of different genres - SUPPORTING NHS CHARITY. The DALI CD Vol. Various Artists. Released 2018. 5 Tracklist