Voice [Phone Message] – Bill The Landlord
Vocals [Additional] – Henry Rollins
|72445-11052-2||Tool||Undertow (CD, Album)||Zoo Entertainment, BMG||72445-11052-2||US||1993|
|7243 8 46690 27||Tool||Undertow (Cass, Album, RE)||Volcano||7243 8 46690 27||USA, Canada & Europe||1998|
|72445-11052-2, D153661||Tool||Undertow (CD, Album, Club)||Zoo Entertainment, BMG||72445-11052-2, D153661||Canada||1994|
|74321-14578-2, BVCP-626||Tool||Undertow (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG Victor Inc.||74321-14578-2, BVCP-626||Japan||1993|
|61422-33010-2||Tool||Undertow (CD, Album, RE)||Volcano , Tool Dissectional||61422-33010-2||Canada||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Adam Jones
- Artwork [3d Artwork] – Adam, Len Burge III, Paul
- Artwork [Art Concept] – Tool
- Bass [Bottom Feeder] – Paul D'Amour
- Creative Director – K. Lee Hammond
- Drums [Membranophones] – Danny Carey
- Electronics [Machines] – Eric Anest
- Engineer – Sylvia Massy
- Engineer [Assisted] – Brad Cook, Chris Olivas, Robert Fayer
- Guitar [Bastardometer] – Adam Jones
- Mixed By – Ron St. Germain (tracks: 1 to 9), Sylvia Massy (tracks: 10)
- Other [Live Drumtech] – Richard Hawkins
- Other [Live Sound] – Greg Dean
- Photography By – Dean Karr
- Producer – Sylvia Massy, Tool
- Technician [Drums] – Scott Goldstein
- Vocals [Möstresticator] – Maynard James Keenan
- Written-By – Henry Rollins (tracks: 4), Tool
Tracks 10-68 are 2 seconds of silence each and Disgustipated starts at track 69.
Henry Rollins appears courtesy of Imago Recording Co.
Previously available on CD and Cassette as 72445-11052-2 & 72445-11052-4
℗ & © 1993 BMG Music. Zoo logo TM Volcano Entertainment, L.L.C. TM used under license to BMG Music Canada Inc.
Distributed by BMG Music Canada Inc.
Printed in Canada.
- Barcode: 6 1422-31052-2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MFG BY CINRAM #960102XF 7244511052-2
- Mould SID Code (without space after IFPI word): IFPI6000
- Other (moulded in inner rim on silver side of disc): 6.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music Canada Inc.
- Recorded At – Grand Master Studios
- Mixed At – Ameraycan Studios
- Manufactured By – Cinram
Undertow is the debut studio album by American rock band Tool, released on April 6, 1993 by Zoo Entertainment. Produced by the band and Sylvia Massy, it was recorded from October to December 1992 at Sound City Studios in Van Nuys and Grandmaster Recorders in Hollywood. The album includes some tracks the band decided to not release on their debut EP Opiate. 10 видео Воспроизвести все is the debut full-length album by American rock band Tool, released in 1993. It was released at a time when grunge was at the height of its popularity, and pop punk was slowly beginning to gather mainstream attention. Tool - Undertow 1993. Tool album. 1993 studio album by Tool. Studio album by. Comedian Bill Hicks is noted as inspiration in the liner notes, and Undertow is the only Tool album released while he was still alive. His presence would feature again on Tool's next album, Ænima. Released April 6, 1993. Undertow Tracklist. Intolerance Lyrics. Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Tool. Текст песни: Two times in. I've been struck dumb by a voice that speaks, from deep beneath peerless water that' is Tool's first full-length album, released in 1993. At the time, grunge was at the height of its popularity, and pop punk was slowly beginning to gather mainstream attention. Undertow helped heavy metal remain prominence as a mainstream musical style, and allowed several later bands to break through to the mainstream. The album was recorded between October and. Publication date. Uploaded by the album art archive on August 21, 2018. SIMILAR ITEMS based on metadata