|2||Pop Song 89||3:03|
|3||You Are The Everything||3:45|
|5||World Leader Pretend|
Cello – Jane ScarpantoniPedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Bucky Baxter
|8||I Remember California||5:05|
|9||Turn You Inside Out|
Percussion – Keith LeBlanc
|10||The Wrong Child||3:35|
|9 25795-2||R.E.M.||Green (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25795-2||US||1988|
|25795, C1-R0740||R.E.M.||Green (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Magnasound||25795, C1-R0740||India||1993|
|00888072004146, 0081227966454||R.E.M.||Green (25th Anniversary Remaster) (LP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||Concord Records, Universal Music Group International B.V.||00888072004146, 0081227966454||Europe||2017|
|9 25795-4, 4-25795||R.E.M.||Green (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25795-4, 4-25795||Greece||1988|
|1-25795, 9 25795-1||R.E.M.||Green (LP, Album, Spe)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||1-25795, 9 25795-1||US||1988|
- Artwork [Packaging Alliance] – Jon McCafferty, J.M. Stipe
- Design, Layout – Frank Olinsky, Jon McCafferty, J.M. Stipe
- Engineer [Assistant; Ardent] – Tom Laune
- Engineer [Assistant; Bearsville] – George Cowan, Thom Cadley
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jay Healy
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Other [Interloper] – Susan Green
- Performer – W.T. Berry, J.M. Stipe, M.E. Mills, P.L. Buck
- Photography By – Jem Cohen, Jon McCafferty, J.M. Stipe, Michael Tighe
- Producer – R.E.M.
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Scott Litt
- Technician [Drum] – Robert Hall
- Technician [Studio Assistant] – Chris Laidlaw, Jeff Kahan
- Written-By – Berry, Stipe, Mills, Buck
Recorded at Ardent Studios, Memphis, Tennessee.
Mixed at Bearsville Studios, New York.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
© & ℗ 1988 R.E.M./Athens, Ltd.
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in USA
Published by Night Garden Music (BMI).
Administered in this world by Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992579520
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25795-2 0
- Other (Matrix area, Code 39, only on early 1990s pressings): 02568
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 25795-2 RE-1 SRC=07 M8S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 25795-2 RE-1 SRC-06 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 25795-2 RE-1 SRC+02 M3 S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 1 25795-2 RE-1 SRC=07 M7S3
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens Ltd
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens Ltd
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Mixed At – Bearsville Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Green is the sixth studio album by American rock band . released on November 7, 1988 by Warner Bros. Produced by the band and Scott Litt, it continued to explore political issues both in its lyrics and packaging. The band experimented on the album, writing major-key rock songs and incorporating new instruments into their sound including the mandolin, as well as switching their original instruments on other songs. Green - . Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Популярно у слушателей. Исполнитель: . Green is the sixth studio album by the American alternative rock band . released in November 1988. As its debut album for Warner Bros. Records, the band continued to explore political issues both in the album's lyrics and packaging. To promote Green, the band embarked on an 11 month world tour and released four singles: Orange Crush, Stand, Pop Song 89, and Get Up. Однако ты также можешь выбрать другой язык. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Play album. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Rock. Songs in album . Green 1988. Pop Song '89. Get Up. You Are The Everything. World Leader Pretend. The Wrong Child. Orange Crush. Turn You Inside Out. I Remember Californ. But instead of presenting a portrait of a band with a rich, eclectic vision, Green is incoherent. While its best moments are flat-out great, the band has bitten off more than it can chew many of the songs sound like failed experiments, and its arena-ready production now sounds slightly dated. Nevertheless, half of the record is brilliant, and it certainly indicates that . are continuing to diversify their sound. released Green to coincide with the US presidential election. Michael Stipe said they intended the album to be a gesture of hope and encouragement. Wrapping only two months prior to the LPs eventual release, in November 1988, the Green sessions were painstaking but productive. As early as Fables Of The Reconstructions banjo-assisted Wendell Gee, the band had been dropping hints that they wished to leave their critically lauded jangle-pop sound behind. On Green, . acknowledges the outside world with a slew of musical references and some relatively pointed lyrics. As Michael Stipes vocals get more distinct, so does his message instead of meaning almost anything you want them to, his noticeably improved lyrics seem to be about at most two or three different things. Stipe even makes an effort to enunciate. Green reveals a much wider range than previous efforts, including a playfulness that wasnt there before. Some songs have a downright bubble-gummy feel: on Stand, Peter Buck lets fly with a ridiculously wanky wah-wah guitar solo. Ищете треки из альбома Green исполнителя . Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Track 5 from the 1988 album 'Green'. Green is a music album by . released in 1988. Green is ranked 593rd in the overall chart, 89th in the 1980s, and 9th in the year 1988. This album is rated in the top 3 of all albums on