Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels - Breakout...!!! FLAC
|1||You Get Your Kicks||3:09|
|2||I Had It Made||2:40|
|3||Devil With A Blue Dress On / Good Golly Miss Molly||3:01|
|4||I Need Help||2:26|
|5||I Like It Like That||2:45|
|6||Little Latin Lupe Lu||3:07|
|8||Walking The Dog||2:27|
|9||Stubborn Kind Of Fellow||3:09|
|10||Shakin' With Linda||3:15|
|11||In The Midnight Hour||2:31|
|12||Oo Papa Doo||2:46|
|2002, New Voice 2001, LP 2002||Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels||Breakout...!!! (LP, Album, Mono)||New Voice Records, New Voice Records, New Voice Records||2002, New Voice 2001, LP 2002||US||1966|
|NVM 2002||Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels||Breakout…!!! (LP, Album, Mono, Yel)||New Voice Records||NVM 2002||US||1966|
|2002-S, LP 2002, 2002||Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels||Breakout...!!! (LP, Album)||New Voice Records, New Voice Records, New Voice Records||2002-S, LP 2002, 2002||US||Unknown|
|NVM 2002||Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels||Breakout…!!! (LP, Album, Mono)||New Voice Records||NVM 2002||Canada||1966|
|2002-S||Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels||Breakout...!!! (LP, Album, Gre)||New Voice Records||2002-S||US||1966|
- Arranged By – Bob Crewe (tracks: A1, A3 to B4, B6), C. Calello (tracks: A2, B5)
- Conductor, Producer – Bob Crewe
- Engineer [Bell Sound Studios] – Harry Yarmark
- Engineer [Stea-Phillips Studios] – Gordon Clark
- Liner Notes – Connie De Nave
- Mastered By – sf
- Photography By [Cover] – Ron Harris
Green labels state:
"Devin With A Blue Dress On & Good Golly Miss Molly"
By Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
Cat # 2002 appears on the label and front cover, bottom-right.
Cat # LP 2002 appears on the rear cover, top-right.
Label variation to Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels - Breakout...!!!: This release states Mono.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 2002-MA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 2002-MB-R
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched, [Bell Sound] stamped, variant 1): NV-2002MA 1 Bell Sound sf 6-2-66
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched, [Bell Sound, AudioMatrix] stamped, variant 1): 2002-MB-R 2 Bell Sound AudioMatrix 10-19-66 sf
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched, [Bell Sound] stamped, variant 2): NV-2002 MA Λ Bell Sound sf 6-2-66
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched, [Bell Sound, AudioMatrix] stamped, variant 2): AudioMatrix 2002-MB-R2 Λ Bell Sound sf 11-3-66
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched, [stamped] in runout variant 3): NV-2002 MA 1 [Bell Sound] sf 6-2-66 [Audio Matrix]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched, [stamped] in runout variant3): 2002-MB-R 2 [Bell Sound] sf 11-5-66 [Audio Matrix]
- Rights Society: BMI
- Distributed By – Bell Records Inc.
- Produced For – Bob Crewe Productions
- Published By – East Music
- Published By – Saturday Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cotillion Music
- Published By – Savoy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tune-Kel Publishing
- Published By – Ray Maxwell Music Pub. Co.
- Published By – Conrad Music
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co.
- Published By – Venus Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wemar Music Corp.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Mastered At – Bell Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Audio Matrix, Inc.
Mitch Ryder, The Detroit Wheels. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Текст песни: Aw hey, Im sick and tired of everybody just pushin' us around Yeah, treatin' us like were nothin and always puttin' us down Say, I aint no fool and I aint gonna let them treat us this way I aint gonna stop until I . Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels. Walking the Dog Lyrics. Show all albums by Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels. Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen von Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels - Breakout. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und Empfehlungen und informieren Sie sich über Tracklisten, beteiligte Personen und Weiteres. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels -Sammlung. Ryder & the Wheels' second album, featuring the classic Devil with a Blue Dress OnGood Golly, Miss Molly workout, continues the pattern of their debut strong renditions of R&B classics, chopped and channeled and revved up to maximum torque. With the use of the original two-track master, the sound of it fairly sparkles. The Detroit Wheels were an American rock band, formed in Detroit in 1964. They served as Mitch Ryder's backup band from 1964 to 1967. The band had a number of top twenty hits in the mid-1960s before lead singer Ryder was enticed away by Bob Crewe with offers of a solo career, after which the group quickly dissolved. Two of its former members, Jim McCarty and Johnny Bee Badanjek, later reunited to establish the nucleus of a new band called The Rockets, after McCarty found some fame with the hard rock. Listen to Breakout. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Album by Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels. Devil With a Blue Dress on, Good Golly Miss Molly. was sampled in. Deltroit Medley: Devil With the Blue DressGood Golly, Miss MollyJenny Take by Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band 1979. was covered in. Diablo Con Vestido Azul, La Plaga by Los Yaki 1967. Break Out entered the chart on May 28, 1966, where it remained for 5 weeks, peaking at 62. Note: The name of the single is Break Out but the title of the album is