Michael Kamen - The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) FLAC
|2||Vulcan And Venus||7:58|
|5||On The Moon||7:33|
|6||The Town (In The Theatre)||3:30|
|7||The Baron Dies And Lives Again||3:16|
|9||The War Begins||5:56|
|10||In The Belly Of The Whale (The Gang Together Again)||3:39|
|11||The Final Battle||4:26|
|9 25826-2, WE 851||Michael Kamen||Die Abenteuer Des Baron Münchausen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25826-2, WE 851||Germany||1988|
|925 826-4||Michael Kamen||The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen (Original Soundtrack) (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 826-4||Germany||1988|
|9 25826-4||Michael Kamen||The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen (Original Soundtrack) (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25826-4||US||1988|
|22P2-2779||Michael Kamen||The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records Inc.||22P2-2779||Japan||1988|
|925 826-1||Michael Kamen||Die Abenteuer Des Baron Münchhausen Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (LP)||Warner Bros. Records||925 826-1||Europe||1988|
- Co-producer [Assistant], Orchestrated By [Additional Music] – Ed Shearmer
- Composed By – Eric Idle (tracks: A2)
- Composed By, Conductor, Orchestrated By – Michael Kamen (tracks: All)
- Cover, Illustration – Lucinda Cowell
- Design [Album] – Tom Recchion
- Musical Assistance – Vic Fraser
- Oboe, Keyboards [Kurzwiel] – Michael Kamen
- Orchestra – The Graunke Orchestra, Munich
- Orchestra [Additional Music] – National Philharmonic Orchestra
- Orchestrated By [Additional Music] – Alan Arnold, Fiachra Trench, John Fiddy, Rick Wentworth
- Photography By – Franco Bellomo, Sergio Strizzi
- Producer – Michael Kamen
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Stephen P. McLaughlin
- Recorded By – Eric Tomlinson
- Score Editor – Chris Brooks
- Supervised By – Ray Cooper
- Translated By [Latin] – Sasha Kamen (tracks: B4)
Score to Columbia Pictures film directed by Terry Gilliam
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
9 25826-1 on cover
1-25826 on label
All published by Avon Gate Music, Inc.
except A2 by Music Corporation Of America, Inc., K-Man Corp. and Kay-Gee-Bee Music Ltd.
Mastered at K-Disc, DMM Mastering
Music Editor: Chris Brooks, Segue Music
Music Preparation: Vic Fraser
Production Assistant: Ed Shearmer
Orchestrations by Michael Kamen
Additional Orchestrations by Fiachra Trench, Rick Wentworth, Alan Arnold, Ed Shearmer and John Fiddy
Latin Translation by Sasha Kamen (B4)
Music by Michael Kamen and Eric Idle (A2)
Additional Music Recorded at CTS Studios and Audio International Studios, London
Performed by The National Philharmonic Orchestra
It's all for Sandra, Sasha and Zoe
- Barcode: 0 7599-25826-1 2
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): 1-25826-A-SH2 DMM K-DISC B-34295-SH2 DMM △ 23898 2-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): 1-25826-B-SH1 DMM K-DISC B-34296-SH1-DMM △ 23898-X 1-1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Produced For – K-Man Corp.
- Recorded At – CTS Studios
- Recorded At – Audio International Studios
- Published By – Avon Gate Music, Inc.
- Published By – Kay-Gee-Bee Music Ltd.
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – K-Man Corp.
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen Original Motion Picture Soundtrack A film by Terry Gilliam 1989 Music composed & conducted by Michael Kamen Town In The Theatre. Composed By Michael Kamen. The Statue In The Square. The Land Of Cheese. What Will Become Of The Baron 1. Beautiful Ladies. The Gang Gets The Treasure. The Baron Starts The War. Sally Runs. Adventures of Baron Munchausen. The Adventures of Baron Munchausen soundtrack from 1988, composed by Michael Kamen. Released by Warner Bros. Records in 1988 containing music from The Adventures of Baron Munchausen 1989. The War Begins The Gang Gets The Treasure, The Baron Starts The War, Sally Runs. Wednesday Cannonball Ride, Twinkling Of An Eye. The Torturer's Apprentice Music & Lyrics by Michael Kamen & Eric Idle Used by the permission of K Man Corporation & Kay-Gee-Bee Music Limited. See also. Michael Kamen: все альбомы, включая Catch Me If You Can , Back to Gaya , The Dead Zone и другие. Back to Gaya. Michael Kamen. 2012 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Мёртвая зона. 2011 саундтрек к фильму. Die Hard 2: Die Harder. 2011 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Open Range. Стальной гигант. 1999 музыка из мультфильма. 101 Dalmatians. The Symphonic Celtic Album. Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. The star of this album is the Munchausen Waltz which would make this album worth it alone if it wasn't for all the other exquisite music on it. If you can find this cd it would be well worth buying and waiting for. Read more. This is absolutely one of the late Michael Kamen's best scores. One gripe. There was a piece of music during the battle at the end where Munchausen is being chased by the Sultan's cavalry that just stuck out in my mind. I guess you could call it the galloping theme. Anyway, It is not on the album Oh Well. The CD starts off with another of my favorite pieces, the statue in town square. The Adventures of Baron Munchausen is a 1988 adventure fantasy film co-written and directed by Terry Gilliam and starring John Neville, Sarah Polley, Eric Idle, Jonathan Pryce, Oliver Reed, and Uma Thurman. The film is based on the tall tales about the 18th-century German nobleman Baron Munchausen and his wartime exploits against the Ottoman Empire. The film was a box office bomb, grossing just 8 million against its 46 million budget and losing the studio 38 million. However, it received positive. Summary: The enchanting adventures of Baron von Munchausen follow him on his journey to save a town from defeat. Being swallowed by a giant sea-monster, a trip to the moon, a dance with Venus and an escape from the Grim Reaper are only some of the improbable adventures. Sony Pictures. An uproariously funny and thoroughly engaging film, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen is a film with a lot of moving parts and demonstrates Gilliam's tremendous ability to create fun and smart films for audiences of all ages. Not limited by the PG-rating, the film explores important themes such as honesty, while creating a tale about embracing the oddities of life