Arranged By [String Bass And Oboe] – A. O'Dell, M. KarnKeyboards, Piano [Acoustic Piano] – Richard BarbieriPiano [Acoustic Piano], Vocals [Vocal] – David SylvianRemix – Steve NyeWritten-By – D. Sylvian
|2||Ain't That Peculiar|
Bass [Fretless Bass], Recorder [Recorders] – Mick KarnDrums, Drums [African Drum], Keyboards – Steve JansenGuitar, Guitar [E-bow] – Rob DeanKeyboards – Richard BarbieriVocals, Keyboards – David SylvianWritten-By – M. Tarplan, R. Rodgers, W. Robinson, W. Moore
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Yuka Fujii
- Producer [Produced By] – John Punter
- Sleeve [Cover Concept] – Sylvian
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – Ken
"Nightporter" published by Chadwick Nomis Ltd. / Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd. ℗ 1982 Virgin Records Ltd.
"Ain't That Peculiar" published by Jobete Music Co Ltd. ℗ 1980 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1982 Virgin Records Limited
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout - variant 1): VS 554·A1 ƱTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout - variant 1 & 3): VS 554 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout - variant 2): VS 554 A1 ƱTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout - variant 2): VS 554·B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched runout - variant 3): VS 554·A2 ƱTOPIA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Chadwick Nomis Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co. Ltd
- Mastered At – Utopia Studios
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
Track from the 'Gentlemen Take Polaroids' LP 1980. Art by Belgian Surrealist René Magritte 21 November 1898 - 15 August 1967. Текст песни: Could I ever explain This feeling of love, it just lingers on The fear in my heart that keeps telling me which way to turn Well wander online to Japan - Nightporter and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and album is available from Burning Shed. It will also be available for digital download from all the usual sites, platforms from June 12th. Richard Barbieri Past Imperfect, Future Tense EP. Richard has released a new EP of material, including tracks that wont be included on his next album which is currently being recorded. Band Name Japan UK. Album Name Nightporter. Type EP. 发布日期 1982. Ain't That Peculiar. Buy this album. 6,67 20,03 buy 6,67. Japan UK. Other productions from Japan UK. Rain Tree Crow. Tin Drum. Nightporter is a track by Japan from the album Gentlemen Take Polaroids released in 1980. This track is rated in the top 3 of all tracks on . Nightporter by Japan Year: 1980 From the album Gentlemen Take Polaroids track 7. Average Rating: 83100 from 24 votes. Nightporter appears on the following albums by Japan . A good example actually comes as the B-side of this non-album single from the latest phase of the band's career, before the frontman DAVID SYLVIAN started a solo career that has produced a lot of much better music than he made with Japan, in my opinion. Also worth mentioning is the keyboard player Richard Barbieri's membership in Porcupine Tree plus his own projects, e. teaming up with Marillion's Stve Hogarth. Japan: Nightporter 1982. Short Video 1982. Add a Plot . Stars: Japan, David Sylvian. Added to Watchlist. David Sylvian. See full cast . Japan-Nightporter 7 Single 1982. Condition is Used. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class Large Letter. Japan-Nightporter B Side A Version Of Marvin Gaye's Ain't That Peculier. Vinyl In Excellent Condition. Has A Few Mild Crackles Before Record Starts. Picture Sleeve Has Some Good Condition. Features Song Lyrics for Japan's Nightporter album. Japan - Nightporter Album Lyrics. Methods of Dance Lyrics. Aint That Peculiar Lyrics. Nightporter Lyrics. Japan Lyrics provided by . Do you like this album