Herbert Howells / George Dyson, Divertimenti - In Gloucestershire (String Quartet No. 3) / Three Rhapsodies FLAC
|1||With Easy And Flexible Movement||11:12|
|2||Slow In Pace: With Much Feeling||10:12|
|3||Allegro Vivace: Assai Ritmico||9:24|
|4||Fairly Quick, But Always Rhythmical||1:50|
|5||Rhapsody No. 3 (Adagio - Allegretto)||8:46|
|6||Rhapsody No. 2 (Lento)||11:40|
|7||In Gloucestershire (String Quartet No. 3)|
Composed By – Herbert Howells
|8||Rhapsody No. 1 (Allegro)||10:29|
|9||Three Rhapsodies For String Quartet|
Composed By – George Dyson
|A66139||Howells, Dyson, Divertimenti||Howells, Dyson, Divertimenti - In Gloucestershire / Three Rhapsodies For String Quartet (LP)||Hyperion||A66139||UK||1986|
- Cello – Sebastian Comberti
- Design – Terry Shannon
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Bob Auger
- Ensemble [String Quartet] – Divertimenti
- Illustration [Front Illustration, "Gloucestershire Landscape"] – John Nash
- Liner Notes – Christopher Palmer
- Photography By [Performers From Divertimenti] – Sophie Baker
- Producer – Christopher Palmer
- Viola – Gustav Clarkson
- Violin – Paul Barritt, Rachel Isserlis
- Silver label / maroon text
- "hyperion" logo at top (silver text on maroon background)
- "MCPS" Rights Society at 3 o'clock
- "Novello & Co. Ltd" Publisher at 3 o' clock (tracks 1-4 only)
- "℗ 1988 HYPERION RECORDS LTD LONDON" at 3 o'clock
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at 10 o'clock
- 8 pages
- Liner notes in English only
- "Playing time 64'22"
- "Recorded in Rosslyn Hill Chapel, London, on 13 14 December 1984"
- "℗ & © Hyperion Records Ltd, London, MCMLXXXVI"
- "Front illustration: Gloustershire Landscape by John Nash (1893-1977). The Ashmolean Museum, Oxford"
- Note: "Gloucestershire" incorrectly spelt as "Gloustershire"!
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- Equivalent LP recording (issued in 1986) has catalog number A66139
- Barcode: 0 34571 16139 6
- Matrix / Runout: S CDA 66139 01
- Rights Society: MCPS
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Recorded At – Rosslyn Hill Chapel, Hampstead
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hyperion Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Hyperion Records Limited
- Published By – Novello & Co. Ltd.
George Dyson's Three Rhapsodies for string quartet are relatively early works 1905-1912 dating from his stint in Italy. In fact, they are not only his earliest surviving works, but also his only surviving major chamber works, and although they are labeled as three separate rhapsodies they constitute something of a unified work. Turning to Herbert Howells's In Gloucestershire, his third string quartet, we encounter music in a completely different league. Preview, buy and download songs from the album Howells: In Gloucestershire - Dyson: Three Rhapsodies, including String Quartet No. 3, In Gloucestershire: I. With Easy and Flexible Movement, String Quartet No. 3, In Gloucestershire: II. Fairly Quick, but Always Rhythmical, String Quartet No. 3, In Gloucestershire: III. Slow in Pace, with Much Feeling and many more. Buy the album for . Songs start at cheapestTrackPrice. By Herbert Howells. String Quartet No. Fairly Quick, but Always Rhythmical. Get the Tempo of the tracks from Howells: In Gloucestershire, Dyson: Three Rhapsodies 1989 by Herbert Howells. This album has an average beat per minute of 89 BPM slowestfastest tempos: 68114 BPM. Tracklist Howells: In Gloucestershire, Dyson: Three Rhapsodies. In Gloucestershire String Quartet no. With easy and flexible movement. String quartet No. 3 In Gloucestershire. No 3, Adagio-Allegretto. London Divertimenti. Herbert HOWELLS 1892-1983 In Gloucestershire String Quartet No. One of the losses to English music is George Dyson's tone poem 'Sienna'. It is unlikely to turn up, as it is believed to have been destroyed by the composer after its first performance. This is unfortunate as it remo. In Gloucestershire String Quartet No. Get here. This site provides information about the artist Herbert Howells, George Dyson, Divertimenti the ability to download release not available for download to PC, tablet or mobile phone. Buy only official releases from authorized sellers. Tracklist of Herbert Howells, George Dyson, Divertimenti on this page . 3 In Gloucestershire: III. Slow in Pace, with Much Feeling - Dante Quartet, Gould Piano Trio, David Adams. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. cello: Sebastian Comberti from 1984-12-13 until 1984-12-14. Herbert Howells composer from 1916 until 1920. part of: In Gloucestershire String Quartet no. Herbert Howells. 3 In Gloucestershire: I. With Easy and Flexible Movement - Dante Quartet, Gould Piano Trio, David Adams. item 1 Three Rhapsodies, In Gloucestershire String Quartet No. 3 - CD HUVG The Cheap -Three Rhapsodies, In Gloucestershire String Quartet No. 3 - CD HUVG The Cheap. Free postage. item 2 Three Rhapsodies, In Gloucestershire String Quartet No