|3||Never Gonna Cry Again||3:02|
|6||Your Time Will Come||4:30|
|8||She's Invisible Now||3:27|
|9||Take Me To Your Heart||3:32|
|10||All The Young (People Of Today)||4:11|
|19075811601||Eurythmics||In The Garden (10xFile, WAV, 24 )||RCA||19075811601||Europe||2018|
|PK 70006||Eurythmics||In The Garden (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA||PK 70006||Spain||Unknown|
|none||Eurythmics||In The Garden (10xFile, AIFF, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Music CG||none||Europe||2018|
|PL 70006||Eurythmics||In The Garden (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL 70006||Canada||1981|
|150.7052||Eurythmics||In The Garden (LP, Album)||RCA||150.7052||Brazil||1993|
- Backing Vocals, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Written-By – Dave Stewart
- Brass – Hölgar Czukay (tracks: A5), Jaki Liebezeit (tracks: A5), Markus Stockhausen (tracks: A5)
- Design – Rocking Russian
- Drums – Clem Burke (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B4, B5), Jaki Liebezeit (tracks: A3, B2, B3), Robert Görl (tracks: A2)
- Engineer – Dave Hutchins
- Flute, Keyboards, Percussion, Synthesizer, Vocals, Written-By – Ann Lennox
- French Horn – Hölgar Czukay (tracks: A2, B2)
- Guitar – Roger Pomphrey (tracks: A1, A5, B4)
- Management [For Metro Communications] – Lloyd Beiny
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – Conny Plank, Eurythmics
- Saxophone – Timothy Wheater (tracks: B2)
- Strings [Thai String Instrument] – Hölgar (tracks: A5)
- Written-By – Roger Pomphrey (tracks: A1, B1)
Sleeve © 1981 RCA Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by RCA Ltd., Record Division, 1 Bedford Avenue, London WC1
Recorded at Conny's studio, Cologne between February 81 & June 81.
All titles published by Arnakata Music Ltd. / Warner Bros Music Ltd. / Logo Songs Ltd.
℗ 1981 Dilkusa Music B.V.
Marketed by RCA Limited, England
On the center label, track B3 is called 'All The Young People' and B4 'Sing Sing'.
- Other (Price code): FG
- Other (Printer's code, back cover, bottom right): TM 9/81 RS
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): RCALP 5061 A§ (PL 25377 A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): RCALP 5061 B§ (PL 25377 B)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): RCALP 50 61 A - 1U TOWN HOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): RCALP 50 61 B - 1U TOWN HOUSE
- Copyright (c) – RCA Ltd.
- Marketed By – RCA Ltd.
- Distributed By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – Arnakata Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Logo Songs Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dilkusa Music B.V.
- Recorded At – Conny's Studio
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Pressed By – EMI Records
In the Garden is the debut studio album by the British new wave duo Eurythmics. It was released on 16 October 1981 by RCA Records. It was co-produced with 'krautrock' producer Conny Plank, at his studio in Cologne, and features numerous guest musicians including Blondie drummer Clem Burke, Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft drummer Robert Görl, and Can duo Holger Czukay and Jaki Liebezeit. Plank had previously worked with the duo whilst they were in their previous band The Tourists. In The Garden - Eurythmics. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. In The Garden. Исполнитель: Eurythmics. 1981 pop. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей ' debut album, In the Garden, is the missing link between the work of the Tourists, who included both Dave Stewart and Annie Lennox, and 1983's commercial breakthrough, Sweet Dreams Are Made of This. Co-produced by Kraftwerk producer Conny Plank at his studio in Cologne, Germany, it has some of the distant, mechanistic feel of the European electronic music movement, but less of the pop sensibility of later Eurythmics. The chief difference is in Lennox's singing even when the musical bed is appealing, Lennox floats ethereally over it, and the listener doesn't fo. Eurythmics debut album 'In the Garden' was released in October 1981 15 Songs. Take Me To Your Heart Remastered Version. She's Invisible Now Remastered Version. Your Time Will Come Remastered Version. Eurythmics 01 In the Garden Album Tracklist. Created by mk87 on 23 Aug 2019. The first studio album by Eurythmics was released in 1981. It is their only album not to chart in any country. Listen free to Eurythmics In The Garden English Summer, Belinda and more. 10 tracks 40:29. In the Garden is the debut studio album by New Wave duo Eurythmics, released in 1981 see 1981 in music. It was co-produced with respected 'krautrock' producer Conny Plank, at his studio in Cologne, with numerous guest musicians. Compared to Lennox and Stewart's previous work with Plank in The Tourists, In the Garden has a rather muted, psychedelic feel, with a greater use of synthesizers. Two singles were released from the album in the UK: Never Gonna Cry Again and &quo. Band Name Eurythmics. Album Name In the Garden. Type Album. Released date 1981. Labels RCA Records. In the Garden. Released 1981. In the Garden Tracklist. English Summer Lyrics