Alto Saxophone – Dick OattsBacking Vocals – Dolette McDonald, Joyce L. BowdenBaritone Saxophone – Ronnie CuberTenor Saxophone – Ken HitchcockTrombone – Christopher WashburneTrumpet – Angel Fernandez, Joe Shepley, Ite Jerez
|2||Girls On My Mind|
Violin – Lewis Kahn
Backing Vocals – Nicky HollandBata – Milton CardonaTrombone – Gerald Chamberlain, Leopoldo PinedaTrumpet – Angel Fernandez, Joe Shepley, Ite JerezViolin – Felix Farrar, Lloyd Carter, Patmore Lewis
Backing Vocals – Nicky HollandBass Clarinet – Ronnie CuberBass Trombone, Trombone [Tenor] – Christopher WashburneClarinet, Flute – Steve SacksFlugelhorn, Piano – Angel FernandezFrench Horn – Fred Griffen, John Clark Oboe – Melanie FeldSoloist [Trumpet] – Charlie Sepulveda
|5||Hanging Upside Down|
Alto Saxophone – Steve SacksBaritone Saxophone – Ronnie CuberTenor Saxophone – Lawrence FeldmanTrombone – Christopher WashburneTrumpet – Angel Fernandez, Ite Jerez
|6||The Cowboy Mambo (Hey Lookit Me Now)|
Alto Saxophone – Steve SacksBacking Vocals – Nicky HollandBaritone Saxophone – Ronnie CuberTenor Saxophone – Lawrence FeldmanTrombone – Christopher WashburneTrumpet – Angel Fernandez, Ite Jerez
|7||Now I'm Your Mom|
Backing Vocals – Dolette McDonald, Joyce L. BowdenBass Clarinet – Ronnie CuberFlugelhorn – Angel FernandezFlute, Clarinet – Steve SacksFrench Horn – Fred Griffen, John Clark Oboe – Melanie Feld
|8||Something Ain't Right|
Alto Saxophone – Dick OattsAlto Saxophone, Effects [Vocal], Effects [Prepard Pens], Whistle – Steve SacksBacking Vocals – Billy Cliff, Dolette McDonald, John James , Nona HendryxEffects [Vocal], Effects [Prepard Pens], Whistle – Tom ZéReco-reco, Cowbell, Effects [Vocal], Effects [Prepard Pens], Whistle – Marc QuinonesTrombone [Tenor] – Christopher Washburne, Gerald ChamberlainTrumpet – Charlie Sepulveda, Joe Shepley
|9||A Walk In The Dark|
Bass Clarinet – Ronnie CuberBata – Milton CardonaTenor Saxophone – Lewis Del Gatto, Steve Sacks
|10||A Million Miles Away|
Backing Vocals – Dolette McDonald, Joyce L. Bowden
|11||Twistin' In The Wind|
Backing Vocals – Billy Cliff, Dolette McDonald, John James , Nona HendryxCello – Akua Dixon, Enrique Orengo
Alto Saxophone – Dick OattsBacking Vocals – Billy Cliff, Dolette McDonald, John James , Nona HendryxBaritone Saxophone – Ronnie CuberTenor Saxophone – Ken HitchcockTrombone – Christopher Washburne, Gerald ChamberlainTrumpet – Angel Fernandez, Joe Shepley, Ite Jerez
|9 26799-2||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (CD, Album)||Luaka Bop, Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26799-2||US||1992|
|9 26799-2||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (CD, Album, S/Edition)||Luaka Bop, Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26799-2||US||1992|
|670.9403||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (LP, Album, Promo)||Sire||670.9403||Brazil||1992|
|MC-7-S 3037062||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (Cass, Album)||Croatia Records, Sire||MC-7-S 3037062||Croatia||1992|
|759926799-4||David Byrne||Uh-Oh (Cass, Album)||Sire||759926799-4||Australia||1992|
- Arranged By – Angel Fernandez (tracks: 6, 11, 12), David Byrne (tracks: 6, 11, 12)
- Arranged By [Horns, Woodwinds & Strings], Conductor [Horns, Woodwinds & Strings] – Angel Fernandez (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 12)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Tom Zé (tracks: 3)
- Artwork [Drawings] – Mr. Chick, Scott Stowell
- Bass – George Porter, Jr.
- Bongos, Percussion [Blocks], Bells [Bell], Agogô [Ago-go], Tamborim, Surdo [Surdu] – Café
- Congas, Maracas, Triangle, Tambora – Hector Rosado
- Coordinator [Project] – Brenda Dunlap
- Design Concept [Cover Sketch] – David Byrne
- Drums, Timbales, Cowbell, Wood Block [Woodblock], Surdo [Surdu], Bells [Bell], Shaker [Shakere] – Oscar Salas
- Engineer [Assistant] – Axel Niehaus, Brian Kinkead, Dan Gellart, Michael Gilbert, Michael White , Michael Scalcione
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Brian Dewan
- Photography By [Band Photos] – David Byrne
- Photography By [David Byrne Photo] – Chris Nofzinger
- Producer – Nick Launay
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Nick Launay
- Songwriter – David Byrne, Terry Allen (tracks: 3)
- Songwriter [Interludes] – Angel Fernandez (tracks: 1, 5, 11)
- Synthesizer, Clavinet, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Ashley Cadell
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Effects [Prepared Pens], Whistle – David Byrne
Recorded at Power Station, Sigma Sound, The Hit Factory, Platinum Island & Electric Lady Studios, NYC, April-October, 1991.
Mixed at the Hit Factory & Sigma Sound.
Assistant Engineers: Dan Gellart (Power Station), Michael Scalcione & Brian Kinkead (Sigma Sound), Michael Gilbert (The Hit Factory), Axel Niehaus (Platinum Island), Michael White (Electric Lady).
All songs © 1991 Index Music Inc. ASCAP.
© ℗ 1992 Sire Records Company for the U.S.
Made in U.S.A.
- Barcode: 0 20831-4369-2 49
- Matrix / Runout: 1 26799-2 SRC-01 M3S6 [barcode]
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Record Company – Luaka Bop, Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – M&Co.
Uh-Oh is the second solo album and third studio album overall by David Byrne released in 1992. The single She's Mad reached 3 on the U. Modern Rock Tracks chart and its music video received two nominations on the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards. A Million Miles Away was the theme song to the television series Flying Blind. All tracks composed by David Byrne except where indicated. Now I'm Your Mom 4:43 Byrne, Angel Fernandez. Girls on My Mind 3:52. Uh-Oh - David Byrne. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Uh-Oh was only David Byrne's second pop-oriented solo album and his first to be released after the formal end of Talking Heads. Though informed by his various investigations into world music, the album was a natural successor to the Talking Heads records, relying on involved percussion tracks topped by Byrne's quirky singing and lyrics. By this point, disaffected fans may have grown accustomed to the idea that a David Byrne solo album could contain anything from an extended flirtation with Latin styles Rei Momo to an eclectic instrumental score The Forest, to name only his most r. David Byrne - Uh-Oh 1992. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Funk Experimental Rock. David Byrne. Songs in album David Byrne - Uh-Oh 1992. David Byrne - Now I'm Your Mom. David Byrne - Girls On My Mind. David Byrne - Something Ain't Right. David Byrne - She's Mad. David Byrne - Hanging Upside Down. David Byrne - A Walk In The Dark. David Byrne - Twistin' In The Wind. Uh-Oh is a 1992 solo album released by David Byrne. A solo album released by DB. He took a large band on the road for a world tour in 1992. Review by Rune2000 SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team. With Uh-Oh, David Byrne returned to the alternative rock style that he has been known for since his albums with Talking Heads, after doing anything but that since the late '80s. Was Uh-Oh the comeback album I expected from David Byrne Yes, but remember that I had low expectations after being displeased with Rei Momo. This is basically a good album if you want to listen to some pop music with a slight arty twist to it. Band Name David Byrne. Album Name Uh-Oh. Type Album. Дата релиза 03 Март 1992. Лейблы Warner Bros. Other productions from David Byrne. American Utopia. Love This Giant. Uh-Oh CD, Album. Luaka Bop, Sire, Warner Bros. Vendi questa versione. LP-7-1-F 2037049, 7599-26799-1. Uh-Oh Cass, Album, Unofficial. Mag Magic. MM 0718. Uh-Oh Cass, Album, SR . Uh-Oh, 1992. Now I'm Your Mom, 04:43. Girls On My Mind, 03:51. Something Ain' Right, 03:36. She's Mad, 05:20. Hanging Upside Down, 04:31. A Walk In the Dark, 04:22