Bass – Shane Fitzsimons
Soprano Vocals [Opera] – Doreen CurranTimpani, Percussion – Conor DonavanTranslated By [Translation Of The Opera Into Finnish] – Kristiina AittokallioViolin – Colm Mac Con Iomaire
Bass – Shane Fitzsimons
Bass – Shane FitzsimonsPiano – Damien Rice
|5||The Professor & La Fille Danse - Live||5:06|
Music By [Melody] – TraditionalWords By – Lisa Hannigan
Djembe [Baby Djembe] – Caz Drums, Percussion – Damien RicePiano [Piano Improvisation] – Jean Meunier
|12||The Blower's Daughter|
Electric Guitar – Mark Kelly
Orchestrated By, Conductor – Nicholas DoddProducer, Arranged By [String Arrangement] – David ArnoldRecorded By – Steve Orchard
Bass, Drums, Percussion – Damien RiceMixed By [Mixed With] – David Arnold, Steve Orchard
|16||Woman Like A Man - Live Radio Session|
Bass – Shane FitzsimonsCello – Nickie GeddesRecorded By, Mixed By [Mixed Live By] – Jon Richards
Bass, Drums, Percussion – Damien Rice
|DRM002CD||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album)||Damien Rice Music||DRM002CD||Ireland||2002|
|PROP05307||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album, Promo)||Damien Rice Music||PROP05307||Ireland||2003|
|5050466-4788-2-5||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Har)||14th Floor Records, Damien Rice Music||5050466-4788-2-5||UK||2003|
|5046647885||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album, Dig)||14th Floor Records||5046647885||Australia||2003|
|5050466-4788-5-6||Damien Rice||O (CD, Album)||14th Floor Records, Damien Rice Music||5050466-4788-5-6||UK||2003|
- Artwork ['You & Me' Drawing On Cover] – Melissa Ni Chionnaith
- Artwork [All Other Paintings And Drawings] – Damien, Lisa
- Artwork [Inuit Line Drawing] – Jamie Hannigan
- Artwork, Design – Karl Toomey
- Bass, Clarinet – Damien Rice (tracks: A1 to C3)
- Cello – Vyvienne Long (tracks: A1 to C3, D2)
- Coordinator [Vinyl Audio Coordination] – Brendan Ford
- Design [Vinyl Graphics Redesign] – Anna Antonsson
- Drums, Percussion – Tomo (tracks: A1 to C3)
- Lacquer Cut By – KPG
- Mastered By [Album Mastered By] – Robyn Robins (tracks: A1 to C4)
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastered By] – Kevin Gray
- Mixed By – Damien Rice (tracks: A1 to D2, D4)
- Photography By [Photographs] – Damien, Ethna O'Regan, Natascha Paprotzki, Robbie Fry
- Producer – Damien Rice (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to D4)
- Recorded By – Damien Rice (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to D2, D4)
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Damien Rice (tracks: A1 to C3, D1 to D4)
- Vocals – Lisa Hannigan (tracks: A1 to C4, D3, D4)
- Vocals, Guitar – Damien Rice
"Classic cloth bound hardback book cover"
12 stitched pages of artwork and credits, printed inner sleeves with lyrics.
Hardback book manufactured by Harlequin Bookbinding, Ireland.
Hand numberd by Damien Rice, limited to 1000 copies.
All songs produced, recorded and mixed (with huge help from Lisa and the other musicians) on a mobile studio
in homes in Cahirdaniel, Celbridge, Rathgar, Monkstown, Paris, Killarney, Ranelagh and Chatham St. College.
"Amie" recorded at Air Studios, London. Mixed in Celbridge.
"Lonelily" mixed at Air Studios, London.
"Woman Like A Man" recorded & mixed live at Galway Bay FM.
"The Professor & La Fille Danse" - live at Cornucopia Cafe, Dublin, 2001.
Album mastered at Mid Atlantic.
Vinyl mastered at Cohearent Audio.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): DRM 018LP A [email protected] BH97602-01A¹ 0190 295 740191
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): DRM 018LP B [email protected] BH97602-01B¹ 0190295740191
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): DRM 018LP C [email protected] 0190 295 740 191 BH97602-02C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): DRM 018LP D [email protected] 0190295 740191 BH97602-02D1
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Galway Bay FM
- Mixed At – Galway Bay FM
- Recorded At – Cornucopia Cafe, Dublin
- Mastered At – Mid Atlantic Digital
- Mastered At – Cohearent Audio
- Lacquer Cut At – Cohearent Audio
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH97602
- Manufactured By – Harelequin Bookbinding
O is the debut studio album by Irish musician Damien Rice, originally released on 1 February 2002, in Ireland and in the United Kingdom. The album is dedicated to Rice's friend Mic Christopher, who died of a head injury in 2001. Damien Rice was previously a member of the band Juniper, and upon the disbandment due to changes in creative direction, he took a sabbatical in rural Italy before returning to Ireland. He would meet with his second cousin, composer David Arnold who was impressed upon hearing. 9 is the second studio album by Irish singer, songwriter and producer Damien Rice, released in 2006. The album was released on 3 November in Ireland, 6 November in the United Kingdom and 14 November in the US. It was followed by the single 9 Crimes, which was released on 27 November 2006. The record was certified gold in the UK. Damien Rice had originally intended to record only one album, O, but he ended up releasing 9 at the insistence of his record company. Delicate by Damien Rice from his Album O. to music from Damien Rice like The Blower's Daughter, 9 Crimes & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Damien Rice. 2,193 listeners. Play album. Skip to YouTube Rice. all proceeds go to nature. more info later ProjectG WorldEnvironmentDay. Damien preparing for Wood Water Wind tour this summer. Damien Rice. 2007 Live from Union official website for Damien Rice. Browse for the latest live dates, music, news and to join the Damien Rice community. Songs for Australia is a new benefit album put together by Julia Stone, to raise money for various organisations, following the Australian bush fires. It features cover versions of Australian songs by various artists from around the world. Find out more about the album, the other artists involved, and the organisations it supports at: . The digital version of the album is out now. The vinyl and CD will be available in June, pre-order here. Listen to Damien's version of Sia's 'Chandelier' here. read more . October 24, 2019. Damien Rice - B-Sides - Damien Rice CD XGVG The Cheap Fast Free Post The Cheap. 5 out of 5 stars. Top Rated Plus. Genre: RockStyle: FolkCountry RockArtist: Damien Rice. Damien Rice - 9 Parental Advisory CD 2006. 1 bidEnding Wednesday at 11:02AM GMT1d 16hGenre: RockStyle: FolkCountry RockArtist: Damien Rice. 1-48 of 218 Results. Damien Rice -My Favourite Faded Fantasy CD 2014 NEW Folk Rock. O Damien Rice album. He would meet with his second cousin, composer David Arnold who was impressed upon hearing Rice's songs and sent Rice's demo to music publishers to no success