Bob Dylan - Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) FLAC
|1||She Belongs To Me||3:27|
|2||Ballad Of A Thin Man|
Piano – Bob Dylan
|3||Fourth Time Around||4:37|
|4||Visions Of Johanna||8:08|
|5||It's All Over Now, Baby Blue||5:45|
|6||Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat||4:50|
|7||Tell Me, Momma||5:10|
|8||One Too Many Mornings|
Backing Vocals – Rick Danko
|9||Mr. Tambourine Man||8:53|
|10||I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)||6:07|
|11||Like A Rolling Stone||8:01|
|12||Baby, Let Me Follow You Down|
Arranged By – Bob Dylan
|13||Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues||6:50|
|14||Just Like A Woman||5:52|
|C2K 65759||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (2xCD, Album, Sli)||Columbia, Legacy||C2K 65759||US||1998|
|491485 2||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (2xCD, Album)||Columbia, Legacy||491485 2||Australia||1998|
|C2K 65759||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 - The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert (CD, Promo)||Columbia, Legacy||C2K 65759||US||Unknown|
|491485 2||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (Cass)||Columbia, Legacy||491485 2||Turkey||1998|
|C2K 65759||Bob Dylan||Live 1966 (The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert) (2xCD, Album)||Columbia, Legacy||C2K 65759||Taiwan||1998|
- A&R – Steve Berkowitz
- Art Direction – Geoff Gans
- Bass – Rick Danko
- Drums – Mickey Jones
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Mark Wilder
- Editor [Editorial] – Dan Levy
- Engineer [Additional] – Vic Anesini
- Guitar – Robbie Robertson
- Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals – Bob Dylan
- Liner Notes – Tony Glover
- Management [Packaging Manager] – Michael Cimicata
- Mastered By – BG, Greg Calbi
- Mixed By [Electric Concert] – Michael H. Brauer, Steve Berkowitz
- Organ – Garth Hudson
- Other [Legacy Recordings] – Jeff Jones
- Other [Production Team] – Debbie Sweeney, Diane Lapson, Eric Bixon, Libby Rohman, Roz Taylor
- Photography By – Art Kane, Barry Feinstein, David Gahr, Don Hunstein, Hank Parker, Jan Persson , Jerry Schatzberg, Larry Keenan, Paul Kelly, Sandy Speiser
- Piano – Richard Manuel
- Producer – Jeff Rosen
- Product Manager – Mark Feldman
- Recorded By [Concert Recording] – Mike Claydon
- Research [Additional Archive Material] – Mitch Blank, Paul Wultz
- Written-By – Bob Dylan (tracks: A1 to C2, C4 to D3)
The "Royal Albert Hall" Concert
All songs performed May 17, 1966 at Free Trade Hall, Manchester, England.
LP pressing licensed to Classic Records.
(C) 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / Originally recorded 1966 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / Originally released 1985 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
12"x 12" 40-Page Booklet.
- Barcode: 6 017004 57591 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): C2-65759-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): C2-65759-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Label): C2-65759-1C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Label): C2-65759-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): CK 65759-A BG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): CK 65759-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout, Etched): CK 65759-C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout, Etched): CK 65759-D BG
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Classic Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Classic Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Free Trade Hall
Live 1966: The Royal Albert Hall Concert is a two-disc live album by Bob Dylan, released in 1998. It was recorded at the Manchester Free Trade Hall during Dylan's world tour in 1966, hence the quotation marks around the false attribution to the Royal Albert Hall. Extensively bootlegged for decades, it is an important document in the development of popular music during the 1960s. The Real Royal Albert Hall 1966 Concert - Bob Dylan. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Live 1966 The Royal Albert Hall Concert The Bootleg Series Vol. 4 - Bob Dylan. Live Bob Dylan. The Basement Tapes. Bob Dylan & The Band. Peace Trail. Neil 's Too Late to Stop II, III & IV Live. Van Morrison. Live In San Diego With Special Guest JJ Cale. Eric Clapton. Bob Dylan. Рок 1966. Часть 1. She Belongs to Me Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - May 26, 1966. Fourth Time Around Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - May 26, 1966. Visions of Johanna Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - May 26, 1966. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - May 26, 1966. Desolation Row Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - May 26, 1966. Just Like a Woman Live at Royal Albert Hall, London, UK - May 26, 1966. Формируйте собственную. Furthermore, the set lists are identical, so The Real Royal Albert Hall 1966 Concert feels a bit like a mirror image of the Manchester Free Trade Hall. Like on Manchester, the acoustic set is quite good, but it's overshadowed by an electric set that feels wild and alive. Perhaps the performance isn't as epochal as The Royal Albert Hall Concert, but it offers similar thrills and pleasures, and that's enough for any Dylan fan who wants to hear more music from this rich period. Bob Dylan Live at The Bear Folk Club Chicago 1963 . 8: Dylan - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues Live Version 05:38, 320Kbs. Bob Dylan - I Don't Believe You She Acts Like We Never Have Met 05:31, 320Kbs. Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man 08:53, 320Kbs. Bob Dylan - Desolation Row 11:32, 320Kbs. Bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna 08:09, 320Kbs. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Live 1966 The Royal Albert Hall Concert The Bootleg Series Vol. 4 to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. But no more: Live 1966: The Royal Albert Hall Concert has surfaced on two discs mixed and mastered from three-track source tapes that put the myriad pirated recordings to shame. More important, Live 1966 documents a momentous artistic showdown between a willful, inflamed, and utterly fearless performer and his headstrong core following. The only ones I don't have is Self Portrait, which I won't get because Bob did this album just to get rid of his fans & he hardly wrote any songs in it and Knocked Out Loaded and Under the Red Sky maybe a little later I'll get these last two and maybe a couple of live ones I still. don't have