Billy Joel = ビリー・ジョエル - Turnstiles = ニューヨーク物語 FLAC
|1||James = ジェイムズ||3:53|
|2||Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway) = マイアミ２０１７||5:13|
|3||Say Goodbye To Hollywood = さよならハリウッド||4:36|
|4||Prelude / Angry Young Man = プレリュード／怒れる若者||5:14|
|5||I've Loved These Days = 楽しかった日々||4:31|
|6||New York State Of Mind = ニューヨークの想い||5:59|
|7||Summer, Highland Falls = 夏、ハイランドフォールズにて||3:15|
|8||All You Wanna Do Is Dance = 踊りたい||3:40|
|PC 33848||Billy Joel||Turnstiles (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia, Family Productions||PC 33848||US||1976|
|PC 33848||Billy Joel||Turnstiles (LP, Album, Promo)||Columbia||PC 33848||US||1976|
|PCA 33848||Billy Joel||Turnstiles (8-Trk, Album)||Columbia||PCA 33848||1976|
|MOVLP782||Billy Joel||Turnstiles (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP782||Netherlands||2013|
|CBS 81195||Billy Joel||Turnstiles (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 81195||Israel||1976|
- Acoustic Guitar – James Smith
- Arranged By [Basic Tracks Arranged By The Rhythm Section], Bass Guitar – Doug Stegmeyer
- Arranged By [Basic Tracks Arranged By The Rhythm Section], Drums – Liberty DeVitto
- Arranged By [Basic Tracks Arranged By The Rhythm Section], Keyboards, Vocals – Billy Joel
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements By] – Ken Ascher
- Coordinator [Project Coordinated By] – Jo Buckley
- Cover [Cover Design] – John Berg
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitars] – Howie Emerson, Russell Javors
- Engineer [(Columbia Recording Studios)] – Don Puluse
- Engineer [(Ultra-Sonic Studios)] – John Bradley
- Engineer [Tape (Columbia Recording Studios)] – Lou Waxman
- Liner Notes [解説], Liner Notes [訳] – 平田良子
- Mixed By – Bruce Botnick
- Music Consultant [Basic Track Consultant] – Brian Ruggles
- Percussion – Mingo Lewis
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Jerry Abramowitz
- Producer [Produced By] – Billy Joel
- Saxophone – Richie Cannata
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – John Bradley
- Words By, Music By – Billy Joel
℗1976 CBS Inc.
©1976 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by CBS/Sony Group Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
Recorded at Ultra-Sonic Studios, Hempstead, New York.
Orchestra recorded at Columbia Recording Studios, 30th Street, New York.
Overdubs and mixed at Caribou Recording Studios, Nederland, Colorado.
Album produced in association with Home Run.
Released in white jewel case with OBI-strip, and includes color-cover b&w booklet with bilingual tracklist, bilingual credits with commentary[解説] at 〈’７８年３月〉[on March 1978] by 平田良子[Ryoko Hirata] from 25AP953 LP release, lyrics in both English and Japanese which translated[訳] by 平田良子[Ryoko Hirata].
- Barcode (Text): 4 988009 614458
- Barcode (String): 4988009614458
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Mirrored): 25DP-5163 11B3 +++++
- ASIN (on amazon.co.jp): JP: B00005I9CS
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Rights Society (Songs): BMI
- Other (Mould pressing company info around the center hole in Hub): C S R
- Other (Release Date Code): [ R•7•21 ]
- Other (Price): ¥2,500
- Record Company – CBS/Sony Records – 25DP 5163
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Group Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – CBS/Sony Records Inc.
- Published By – Home Grown Music
- Published By – Tin Pan Tunes
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Ultra-Sonic Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Columbia 30th Street Studio
- Overdubbed At – Caribou Ranch
- Mixed At – Caribou Ranch
Turnstiles LP, Album, Ter. Columbia, Family Productions. PC 33848. Billy Joel. Turnstiles Torniquetes LP, Album. Released May 19, 1976. Turnstiles Tracklist. Say Goodbye to Hollywood Lyrics. About Turnstiles. Joels fourth album is a homecoming album of sorts: it marks his return to his beloved New York after 3 tedious years in Los Angeles. He returns to a New York City near ruins. Crime is on the rise, the city almost crumbling amidst headlines like 'FORD TO CITY: DROP DEAD. Thus, the LP is somewhat of a concept album, one half New York, the other Los Angeles. This is the album where Billy Joel came into his own as a singersongwritercomposer. Billy produced Turnstiles by himself, and the results were spectacular. Every song is memorable, catchy, profound, and simply amazing. I've Loved These Days and Summer, Highland Falls are some of Billy's best ballads. New York State of Mind is a classic song written by Billy Joel which initially appeared on the album Turnstiles in 1976. Although it was never released album. Just better. Turnstiles album. Turnstiles is the fourth studio album by American singer-songwriter Billy Joel, released on May 19, 1976. 1 Production. Billy Joel on Turnstiles - from THE COMPLETE ALBUMS COLLECTION. October 18, 2011. ビリージョエル その他の作品. Piano Man: The Very Best of Billy Joel. Greatest Hits, Volume I & Volume II. Piano Man is the second studio album by American recording artist Billy Joel, released on November 9, 1973 by Columbia Records. The album emerged from legal difficulties with Joel's former label Family Productions, and ultimately became his first breakthrough album. The title track, a fictionalized retelling of Joel's experiences with people he met as a lounge singer in Los Angeles, peaked at No. 25 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and No. 4 on the Adult Contemporary singles chart. Travelin' Prayer and. Artis: Billy Joel. Album: The Complete Albums Collection, 2014. New York city 350th Anniversary. Billy Joel - Live IN CONCERT at Tokyo Japan in 2006. ビリージョエル11-30-06東京ドームライブよりニューヨークの想い lyrics歌詞付き 2014年NY市設立350周年だそうです Tampilkan selengkapnya. Kutipan Billy Joel. en The album included covers of Billy Joel's Just The Way You Are a hit on U. smooth jazz radio and Joni Mitchell's A Case Of You. ja このアルバムはビリージョエルの素顔のままでJust the Way You Areのカバーアメリカのスムーズジャズラジオ局でヒットしたとジョニミッチェルのアケイ. ja ビリージョエルのWe Didn't Start The Fireの中に彼の名が登場している en Miami 2017 Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway is a song written and originally recorded by Billy Joel which appeared as the final song on his album Turnstiles in 1976. 作詞 ビリージョエル, 作曲者 ビリージョエル. Uptown Girl. New York State of Mind. The River of Dreams