Beastie Boys - Some Old Bullshit FLAC
|1||Egg Raid On Mojo|
Recorded By – Eric Hoffert, Greg Cewdson
|3||Cooky Puss (Censored Version)||3:20|
|11||Egg Raid On Mojo||1:20|
Recorded By – Eric Hoffert, Greg Cewdson
|0777 7 89843 2 0, CDEST 2225||Beastie Boys||Some Old Bullshit (CD, Comp)||Grand Royal, Grand Royal||0777 7 89843 2 0, CDEST 2225||Europe||1994|
|CDEST 2225, 0777 7 89843 2 0||Beastie Boys||Some Old Bullshit (CD, Comp)||Grand Royal, Grand Royal||CDEST 2225, 0777 7 89843 2 0||Europe||1994|
|GR03, GR003||Beastie Boys||Some Old Bullshit (10", Comp)||Grand Royal, Grand Royal||GR03, GR003||UK||1994|
|TOCP-53003||Beastie Boys||Some Old Bullshit (CD, Comp, RE)||Grand Royal, Capitol Records||TOCP-53003||Japan||1999|
|0777 7 89843 1 3||Beastie Boys||Some Old Bullshit (LP, Comp)||Capitol Records||0777 7 89843 1 3||Greece||1994|
- Art Direction, Written-By – Beastie Boys
- Backing Vocals – Id (tracks: 2 to 9), Dave P. (tracks: 2 to 9), Dave (tracks: 2 to 9), Nick (tracks: 2 to 9)
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Adam (tracks: 2 to 9)
- Design [Graphics Cooky Puss Maxi 12"] – Shadirock
- Drums, Backing Vocals, Washboard – Kate (tracks: 2 to 9)
- Engineer – Dug Pomeroy (tracks: 11 to 14), Scott Jarvis (tracks: 2 to 9)
- Guitar – John (tracks: 2 to 9)
- Layout – Max Burgos, Richard Kobayashi (T.A.Z.)
- Lead Vocals, Cowbell [Cow Bell] – Michael (tracks: 2 to 9)
- Photography By [Back Photo Cooky Puss Maxi 12"] – Josh Cheuse
- Photography By [Back Photo Polly Wog Stew Ep] – Arabella Field
- Photography By [Front Photo Polly Wog Stew Ep, Front Photo Cooky Puss Maxi 12"] – Robin Moore
- Producer – Beastie Boys (tracks: 2 to 9, 11 to 14), Dug Pomeroy (tracks: 11 to 14), Scott Jarvis (tracks: 2 to 9)
Published by Brooklyn Dust Music (A.S.C.A.P.).
#'s 1 and 10 were recorded on 4 track cassette, then taped from Tim Sommer's "Noise The Show" radio program.
#'s 2 to 9 were recorded at 171A studios in the winter of 1981.
#'s 11 to 14 were recorded at Celebration recording in March of 1983.
These tracks have been previously available, but have gone out of print. They were also never before available all on one value packed c.d.
℗ 1994, Capitol Records.
© 1994, Grand Royal Records.
℗ 1982, ℗ 1983, Beastie Boys.
Made in Holland - on disc.
Printed in Holland - on back cover.
Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Packaging: Transparent tray jewel case with a 16-lage booklet.
- Barcode (Text): 0 77778 98432 0
- Barcode (String): 077778984320
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 3): EMI UDEN 7898432 @ 1 020302
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 7898432 @ 1 2-3-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI AAHT5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI AAH13
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI AAHR1
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0148
- Other (Distribution Code France): F: PM 517
- Copyright (c) – Grand Royal
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beastie Boys
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Manufactured By – EMI Uden
- Published By – Brooklyn Dust Music
- Recorded At – 171-A Studios
- Recorded At – Celebration Recording
Some Old Bullshit is a compilation album by the Beastie Boys released in 1994. It compiles several of their early EPs, recorded in the early 1980s. These recordings present a sound radically different from that of the hip-hop sound generally associated with the band. Instead, these songs represent the band's part in the early New York hardcore scene. The album also features taped segments originally heard on Noise The Show, a popular hardcore radio show on WNYU in New York that played early recordings. Текст песни: Ohhh whoahhh, lets like Get my bong, and do up some heavy weed, man I got some really, heavy mediciney type of stuff Ohhh I love stoned joints. Album 1994 14 Songs. Some Old Bullshit Beastie Boys. Why not a Beastie revolution proposed the B side of the Beastie Boys first 12 inch back in 1983 11 years later, it has happened - its time to get ill in 94. Since the Beasties earliest recordings, recently compiled on Some Old Bullshit, their mission remains intact: to explore the unifying threads between hip-hop and punk, taking their basic elements - the scratch of a needle across a vinyl groove, a pounding snare-bass thump, the crunch of a power chord - and slicing them up with a Ginsu knife. The Beasties fourth album lives up to its title - layers of distortion and echo often render the vocals unintelligible, reducing them to yet another rhythmic element. Eat up mojo al the time 2. BEASTIE BOYS. Ahn, B-E-A-S-T-I-E, go. B-E-A-S-T-I-E That's just what Beasties gotta' be. Boys out pushin vin Friday night intimacy Going out the family boar Another dead through this door, listen Yo yo from the CIA, they're going Yo yo what an artist said, they're going. Yo yo yo Yo yo yo . Listen free to Beastie Boys Some Old Bullshit Egg Raid On Mojo, Beastie Boys and more. 14 tracks 27:30. Some Old Bullshit was released: 1994 Recorded 1980-1983 Discover more music, concerts, videos, and Old Bullshit. Beastie Boys - Some Old Bullshit 1994. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Beastie Boys. Group Compilation. Songs in album Beastie Boys - Some Old Bullshit 1994. Beastie Boys - Egg Raid On Mojo. Beastie Boys - Beastie Boys. Beastie Boys - Transit Cop. Beastie Boys - Jimi. Beastie Boys - Holy Snappers. Beastie Boys - Riot Fight. Beastie Boys - Ode To. Beastie Boys - Michelle's Farm. Beastie Boys - Cooky Puss. Some Old Bullshit, 1994. Egg Raid On Mojo, 01:41. Beastie Boys, 00:56. Transit Cop, 01:18. Jimi, 02:06. Backstreet Boys Everybody Backstreet's Back. Some Old Bullshit is a collection of several early Beastie Boys EPs, recorded in the early 1980s. Instead, these songs represent the bands part in the early New York hardcore scene. The album also features taped segments originally heard on Noise The Show, a popular hardcore radio show on WNYU in New York that played early recordings from the Beastie Boys. These segments feature the hyperbolic introductions of Noise The Shows host, Tim Sommer, an early supporter of the band